Singapore has some asia's best SPAs and relaxation spots. According to the international SPA association, Spa can be defined as an entity which enhances overall well-being of a human through number of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit.
- Body Treatments
- Skin Exfoliation
- A spa owned by and located within a resort or hotel providing professionally administered spa services, fitness and wellness components and spa cuisine menu choices. In addition to the leisure guest, this is a great place for business travelers who wish to take advantage of the spa experience while away from home. This is normally a luxury resort having great interiors and stylish rooms.
- A destination spa is a facility with the primary purpose of guiding individual spa-goers to develop healthy habits. Traditionally this is a seven-day stay. They are more like vacations and are used to bring about lifestyle changes. This includes comprehensive programs which lead to a lifestyle transformation. Normal services offered are-:
- Weight Loss
- Body Treatments
- Fitness Consultation
- A spa facility that operates under full-time, on-site supervision of a licensed health care professional whose primary purpose is to provide comprehensive medical and wellness care in an environment that integrates spa services, as well as traditional, complimentary and/or alternative therapies and treatments. These kind of facilities operate within the scope of practice of its medical staff. They are providing services which are both Aesthetic/Cosmetic and Prevention/Wellness in nature. It is a combined form of hospital and spa's. Typical procedures in medical spa's would include-:
- LASER treatments for skin
- Medical Procedures
- Facials, Massages
- Alternate Healing practices
For a free treatment quote or medical treatment options email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0019208895302 or 00919891497299